Our Orange County Rental Services to Tenants are 100% FREE!
Competition for Orange County Rental Properties is HIGH! Substantially increase your odds of renting the home you want – Prepare documentation as soon as your Rental Home search begins!
Standard Rental Documentation required:
- Credit Report: Full Credit Report with Scores
- Proof of Income: One month Pay stubs -OR- Last years Federal Tax Returns
- Bank Accounts: Two months Bank Statements
- Identification: Copy of valid photo ID
- Reference: Current Landlord Rating
Most homes will require total Move In Funds of one month rent and one month security deposit.
Rental Application Guidelines:
- Gross Income: Monthly gross income to be at least 2.5 times monthly rent
- Proof of Funds: At least 3 times monthly rent
- Credit Rating: Good to Excellent Credit
Search for Orange County Rentals…
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
We will help you find your next home rental in Orange County, CA:
- Aliso Viejo
- Anaheim Hills
- Corona Del Mar
- Costa Mesa
- Coto De Caza
- Dana Point
- Ladera Ranch
- Laguna Beach
- Laguna Niguel
- Lake Forest
- Mission Viejo
- Newport Beach
- Rancho Santa Margarita
- San Clemente
- Yorba Linda